Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Serves: 12
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 120g goat’s cheese
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C Combine the oil with the garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture over the mushrooms on an oven tray lined with lightly greased foil.
- Roast mushrooms for 5 minutes, then top with the tomatoes and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Turn the grill onto high. Crumble over the goats’ cheese and place under the grill for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes and goats’ cheese is lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven. Scatter with the basil leaves and drizzle with oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.