Portobello Mushroom Baked Egg
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Serves: 4
- 4 Portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cocktail Truss tomatoes Roasted served with toast
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add mushrooms & cocktail truss to tray, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Cook mushrooms for 10 minutes or until slightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove and set aside the cocktail truss.
- Crack eggs into the centre of each mushroom.
- Return mushrooms to the oven for 10 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through.
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Serve with crusty toast