Quick & Easy Stir-fry
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Serves: 3-4
- 200g sliced white mushrooms
- 400g Stir-fry Traditional Vegetables or buy a blend of your favourite stir-fry veggies
- Garlic clove crushed
- Low salt Soy Sauce (optional)
- & Oyster Sauce
- 4 Chicken thigh fillets sliced
- 3 tbs Sesame oil or Vegetable oil
- Coriander to garnish
- In a bowl place sliced chicken and crushed garlic with a dash of oyster & soy sauce. Set aside to marinade for 15-20mins. This step can be done the night before.
- High heat wok, add oil, in batches cook marinated chicken until browned (remove from pan & set aside).
- Add mushrooms and sauté lightly, add stir-fry vegetables, tossing and turning until cooked for approx. 5 mins.
- Add a further dash of soy and oyster sauce, add back chicken and mix through.
Garnish with coriander, serve on its own, or a bed of rice.