Portobello Mushroom Risotto
- Cooking time: 45 mins
- Serves: 3-4
- 375g Portobello Mushrooms diced or sliced
- 1 litre of chicken stock (homemade or store bought)
- 2tbs. olive oil
- White dry wine (optional)
- 1 brown onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups arborio rice
- 40g butter Parsley and grated parmesan (to garnish)
- Heat large saucepan to medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add onion & garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 4 mins.
- Lower heat and add rice & wine (until evaporated).
- Then, add 1 ladle warm stock at a time, absorb, repeat until all stock used stirring often.
- Once cooked, add butter, parmesan and garnish with parsley.
Serve with fresh crusty bread! Yum!