Chilli Con Carne To Share
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Serves: 2
- 400g Mushrooms, diced or sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 400g lean beef or lamb mince
- Chilli Spice Mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes (drain excess water)
- Small can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- Tortillas 10pk or Corn Chips
- Sour cream
- 1 avocado (smashed or sliced)
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander
- Heat pan with a little oil at medium heat adding onion and capsicum cooking until soft.
- Add mushrooms stirring until cooked through. Add mince and cook until brown, then add Chilli Spice Mix, tomatoes and kidney beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve Chilli Con Carne mince with warm tortillas or corn chips, sour cream and avocado.
- Gather around, enjoy the food, drinks and company!