Mushroom, Tomato, Avocado & Greens on Sourdough Toast
- Serves: 2
- 200g cup mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ avocado
- 4 slices wholemeal or rye sourdough, toasted
- ½ lemon, cut in two
- Salt & pepper
- Heat saucepan and add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook until mushrooms are golden. Add garlic and water.
- Remove mushrooms from saucepan. Turn tomatoes over, add spinach and cook until slightly wilted.
- Serve all ingredients on the toast with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon over the top.
Chef recipes – Courtesy of Adam Guthrie and Eat Well Magazine