- Preparation: make ahead and keep in the refrigerator
- Serves: as many as you like - graze alone or with company
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ lemon squeezed
- Dried oregeno to dress
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 200g button mushrooms
- Char-grilled vegetables such as eggplant, pumpkin, capsicum, semi dried tomatoes
- Cheese and fresh-cut ham
- Crusty bread to serve
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon, oregano salt and pepper in a bowl. Add mushroom mix to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to marinade.
- Spoon mushrooms into a bowl. Arrange platter and place mushrooms. Serve with crusty bread.
*Note: char-grilled veggies are all available in the deli section of your supermarket where you buy fresh cut ham and salami. Add as much or as little as you like to graze along or with family and friends!