Stir-Fried Snow Peas, Cabbage & Mushrooms
- Serves: 4
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 cup liquid vegetable stock
- 2 stalks celery, sliced on diagonal
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ small wombok, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 handfuls snow peas, topped & tailed
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- 2 tsp rice-wine vinegar
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Add cornflour to vegetable stock and stir.
- Heat wok on high heat.
- Add celery, capsicum and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 1 min then add wombok, ginger, garlic and snow peas and continue to stir-fry for a couple of mins.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar and stir.
- Add stock and cornflour mixture. Mix well and stir until sauce returns to boil and thickens slightly.
- Serve with cooked brown rice.
Recipe Courtesy of Adam Guthrie and Eat Well Magazine