Fast & Fierce Mushroom Pizza
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves: Makes 1 pizza
- 300g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/3 cup Passata sauce
- 200g pizza cheese
- 150g white sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 220°C Fan Forced.
- Place flour, yoghurt, baking powder, 1 tbs of olive oil and 1 tsp salt in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough. Place dough on a floured surface and form a ball.
- Roll out with a rolling pin to form a 30cm circle. Combine garlic and oil in a small bowl, then season with salt and pepper. Brush some of the oil over the pizza tray. Cover with dough and brush with more oil.
- Add Passata sauce to remaining oil, mix and use to coat the dough.
- Top with cheese then mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes then, switch the oven to grill and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until golden and the cheese is bubbling.
Slice and serve.
Note: If you don’t want to make a pizza base, you can use a store bought one.