Cooking time: 15 mins | Serves: 6-8 (shared plate)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped capers
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 200g brown and white cup mushrooms, thinly sliced; or 200g white flat mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 20g baby rocket leaves
- 20g thinly sliced prosciutto, torn
- Toasted bread or baguette, to serve
- Place oil, capers, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on a large serving plate. Drizzle over dressing. Top with rocket, prosciutto and lemon zest. Serve with bread.
You can also make this recipe ahead of time. Dress mushrooms and store covered in the fridge for up to 3 hours. Add rocket and prosciutto when ready to serve.