Mushroom Pizza Omelette
Prep: 15 mins | Cooking time: 20 mins | Serves: 4
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 pizza blend cheese
- 80g brown cup mushrooms, sliced; or 80g white and brown button, or Swiss brown, sliced
- ¼ green capsicum, sliced
- 8 thin slices pepperoni salami
- 4 pitted black olives, sliced
- 5 Perino tomatoes, halved
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease a 25cm (base) tart tin and line base with baking paper.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl until smooth. Add ½ cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add to prepared tin. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Arrange mushroom, capsicum, salami, olives and tomato on top, without pushing into egg mixture (omelette is only partially cooked at this stage). Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes. Switch oven to grill. When grill is hot, cook omelette under grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Serve sprinkled with basil.