Portobello Mushroom Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Prep: 15 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
- 12 Portobello mushrooms; or 12 flat white mushrooms
- 250g packet cocktail truss tomatoes, cut into bunches
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Roasted baby potatoes, to serve
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Heat a barbecue grill plate on high. Spray mushrooms and tomatoes with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Barbecue mushrooms, with hood down, for 3-4 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Barbecue tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. Serve vegetables drizzled with chimichurri sauce.
- Make Chimichurri Sauce Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.