Superquick Omelette On The Run!
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 teaspoons of butter or Ghee-your choice
- 150g sliced mushrooms (white or brown)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon milk or water
- 4 Perino tomatoes (halved)
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley (optional) to garnish
- Melt 1tsp. butter in medium frypan on high heat. Add sliced mushrooms, cook on high heat for approx. 8 mins (set aside when cooked).
- Beat eggs, 2 tbsp. milk or water salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add eggs – tilt to distribute in pan – add cooked mushrooms and halved tomatoes to one half of the omelette. Cook until base is lightly browned.
- Add optional parsley to garnish. Fold-over and serve.