Sweet Soy Mushroom & Spinach Salad
- 600g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- sweet soy dressing
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs mirin
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- Preheat a greased barbecue plate on high heat. Place mushrooms in a large bowl and spray generously with oil, tossing to coat.
- Barbecue mushrooms, tossing occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until golden. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To make sweet soy dressing, combine ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake to combine. Drizzle dressing over mushrooms and gently toss to combine. Set aside for 20 minutes or until cooled.
- Add spinach, green onions and sesame seeds to mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.